Marvel Snap is an exciting digital collectible card video game that was launched a few months back and it has been doing very well in the gaming community.
The game includes numerous Marvel characters’ collections from the Marvel Universe. You will need to assemble a team to get into the game. Despite the game having numerous plus points, some players have been facing bugs and issues. One of those issues is the Marvel Snap Crashing issue on Steam.
If you have been getting this issue, then you’re in the right place. In this guide, you will get to know how to fix Marvel Snap Crashing Issue on Steam.
How to Marvel Snap Crashing Issue on Steam
Method 1: Update Windows
- Press the Window + I keys for opening Windows Settings
- Click on Update & Security and select Check for Updates under the Windows Update section
- Press Download and Install if there’s an update available
- Wait for the update to be completed and then reboot your PC
Method 2: Run the game as the administrator
- Right-click on the Marvel Snap app on your PC
- Choose Properties and then click on the Compatibility tab
- Click on the Run this program as an administrator checkbox for checkmarking it
- Now, click on Apply and press OK to save changes
Method 3: Set High Priority in Task Manager
- First, you should right-click on the Start Menu before selecting Task Manager
- Now, click on the Processes tab and then right-click on the Marvel Snap game task
- Select Set Priority to High before clicking Task Manager
- Run the Marvel Snap game to check if the issue is resolved
Method 4: Reinstall DirectX
You need to install the latest version of DirectX from the official website of Microsoft. You should download and install the DirectX installer package and then run it. Remember, you will need DirectX or above to run the game properly.
Method 5: Close the game from background apps
- Press the Window + I keys for opening Window Setting
- Click on Privacy and Scroll down from the left pane before selecting Background apps
- Now, scroll down and look for Marvel Snap
- Turn off the option beside the game title
- Once it is done, you should close the window and then restart your PC