Need for Speed Unbound is a 2022 racing video game that has been released recently and it looks slick with realistic graphics and customizable vehicle and smoke effects. Despite the game having numerous positives, there are a few bugs and errors hampering the gameplay. One of the issues with the game is that the progress isn’t being saved. In this guide, you will get to know different methods to fix Need for Speed Unbound Game Progress Not Saving issue.
If you’re a fan of the Need for Speed franchise, you may have recently purchased the latest game in the series, NFS Unbound. While the game features impressive graphics and customizable vehicle effects, some players have reported that their game progress is not saving properly. If you’re one of the unfortunate players experiencing this issue, fear not! In this article, we’ll provide some tips on how to fix the Need for Speed Unbound game progress not saving issue.
First, it’s important to understand why this issue may be occurring. In some cases, the problem may be due to a bug or glitch in the game itself. In other cases, it may be caused by issues with your system or network connectivity. Regardless of the reason, there are several steps you can take to try and fix the problem.
How to fix Need for Speed Unbound Game Progress Not Saving
Method 1: Reboot your device
The first thing that you need to do if you’re getting this error is to restart your device. Rebooting it will flush your device’s RAM, giving it a fresh new start. Most errors can be resolved if you just reboot your smartphone.
Method 2: Check for game update
- Click on the game Library and then select Need for Speed Unbound
- Click on Options and then select Check for Updates
- You need to install the new update if it is available
- For applying the changes, reboot the console
Also Read: How to buy cars in Need for Speed Unbound
Method 3: Re-login your account
- On your PlayStation, head over to the Settings menu
- Go to User Accounts and then select Other
- Once you’ve selected the “Sign Out” option, wait for a couple of minutes before signing off
- You’ll have to sign in again to your PlayStation Network account
Method 4: Check for PS5 system update
- Initially, ensure that your console is connected to the internet
- Head over to Navigate -> System -> System Software
- After that, click on System Software Update and Settings
- Now, choose Update System Software
- Your console will automatically install updates if they’re available
Method 5: Clear the game data
- For managing application-saved data, head over to Settings -> Application-Saved Data Management
- For deleting a file, you must select System Storage Online Storage or USB Storage
- If you’re looking to delete files from Need for Speed Unbound, you should choose the tickmarks or select all
- For confirming the deletion, you must select OK
- You’ll have to reboot your PlayStation 5 for the changes to take effect
Thank you for reading our article on fixing the Need for Speed Unbound game progress not saving issue. We hope these tips were helpful. Please share your feedback and any additional tips you may have in the comments section below.