Dovetail Games has released a realistic train driving simulation game that offers a stunning gaming experience and visuals. The players will get to drive the train through all kinds of tracks and conditions across the British capital for mastering the train running.
However, many players are facing issues where the game starts crashing and freezing upon PC startup. In this guide, you’ll get to know different methods to fix Train Sim World 3 crashing and freezing issues on PC startup.
Method 1: Update your drivers
- Download and install the driver booster
- Run Driver Booster and then click the “Scan button”
- Driver Booster will scan and detect any potential driver-related problems
- Click the “Update Now” button to automatically download and install the correct drivers for your computer
- Restart your PC and wait for the update changes to take effect
- Launch the game and check if the crashing issues have been resolved
Method 2: Perform a clean boot
- Open the Run tool by simultaneously pressing the Window Key + R
- Type “msconfig” and then hit Enter
- Head over to the Services tab section
- Check hide all Microsoft services
- Click the Disable all button
- Lastly, click apply and then restart your PC
Method 3: Verify game integrity on Steam
- Open Steam and head over to Library
- Right-click Train Sim World 3 and then select Properties
- Head over to the Local Files open and then click Verify Integrity of game files
- Wait for Steam to validate the files
- Relaunch the game to see if you can play it properly
Method 4: Reinstall the game and Steam
If you’ve tried the recommended fixes but the issue still persists, it could be that the current version of the game or Steam installed on the PC is the main culprit. Uninstall and re-install the game to fix the issue.
Method 5: Download and install the newest patch
Train Sim World 3 crash could be due to a bug that comes along with the previously released patch. Installing the newest patch can fix these problems. You’ll be able to download the newest Train Sim World 3 update by launching the game on Steam.