A comprehensive guide to Hard reset/ Factory reset Huawei Honor 8C: Huawei Honor 8C was released in October 2018. It comes equipped with a 6.2 inches display with a notch on the top. The display has a 19:9 screen ratio. The display has a resolution of Huawei Honor 8C Pixels. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. The device is powered by Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 632 (14 nm) which is an Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 250 Silver) and Adreno 506 GPU. It is coupled with 4 GB of RAM. It comes with 31/64 GB internal storage option.
The all-new Honor 8C sports Dual 16-megapixels rare camera, the primary camera is 13 MP, f/1.8, PDAF and the secondary is 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor. It has an 8-megapixel f/2.0 front camera for a selfie. The device runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box with Huwaei’s EMUI 8.2 custom skin at the top. It houses a Non-removable Li-Po 4000mAh battery. Honor10 includes a Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass. The Fingerprint scanner on the rear side under the camera section.
One of the best methods that can be applied to a smartphone when it facing problems and not working smoothly is hard reset. Hard reset is used to revert back to the factory settings as it deletes all the data while also uninstalling all the apps which were added apart from the factory apps.
Today, in this post, we are going to tell you how any Mate 20 user can easily hard reset their device in no time. We will be giving two methods to you and you can choose the one which is more suitable for you. These methods are very easy to follow and need no technical knowledge.
Steps To Hard reset/ Factory reset Huawei Honor 8C
- Go to the Settings of your device.
- Now Scroll down and select System option
- Tap on Backup and Reset option
- Choose Factory data reset
- Select the option ‘Erase Internal Storage’ and then Click Reset Phone
- A new window will appear, click Reset Phone Again and wait for the process to finish.
- Once done, your device will be boot up. Done!!!
- Boot your device into stock recovery
- Now Select Wipe data/ factory reset (use vol keys to navigate and power key to select)
- Done!! Once the process finishes, your device will boot up into factory settings.
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.