A comprehensive guide to Hard reset/ Factory reset Huawei Mate 20: The Huawei Mate 20 was recently launched by Huawei (October 2018). It was launched with the Pro variant of the device. The Huawei Mate 20 comes equipped with a large 6.53 inches IPS LCD display (1080 x 2244 pixels). This is the first smartphone to be powered by a 7nm chip. The smartphone is powered by an Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 980 (7 nm) processor coupled with 4/6GB of RAM and 128GB internal memory which is expandable up to 256GB via microSD card.
Huawei Mate 20 runs on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0 out of the box. It houses a 4000 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has a Fingerprint sensor under the display. The Huawei Mate 20 sports a Triple camera setup on the rear side (40 MP + 20 MP + 8 MP) and 24 MP front shooting camera. The camera can take some awesome HDR shoots.
One of the best methods that can be applied to a smartphone when it facing problems and not working smoothly is hard reset. Hard reset is used to revert back to the factory settings as it deletes all the data while also uninstalling all the apps which were added apart from the factory apps.
Today, in this post, we are going to tell you how any Mate 20 user can easily hard reset their device in no time. We will be giving two methods to you and you can choose the one which is more suitable for you. These methods are very easy to follow and need no technical knowledge.
Steps To Hard reset/ Factory reset Huawei Mate 20
- Go to the Settings of your device.
- Now Scroll down and select System option
- Tap on Backup and Reset option
- Choose Factory data reset
- Select the option ‘Erase Internal Storage’ and then Click Reset Phone
- A new window will appear, click Reset Phone Again and wait for the process to finish.
- Once done, your device will be boot up. Done!!!
- Boot your device into stock recovery
- Now Select Wipe data/ factory reset (use vol keys to navigate and power key to select)
- Done!! Once the process finishes, your device will boot up into factory settings.
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.