A comprehensive guide to Hard reset/ Factory reset Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime: One of the best methods that can be applied to a smartphone when it facing problems and not working smoothly is hard reset. Hard reset is used to revert back to the factory settings as it deletes all the data while also uninstalling all the apps which were added apart from the factory apps.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime features a 5-inch Capacitive touchscreen (540 x 960 pixels, 220 ppi) display. It is powered by a Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU processor paired with 1.5 GB RAM. It has 8 GB internal storage with microSD support(up to 256 GB (dedicated slot).
It sports an 8MP rear camera and supports Wifi, GPS, 3G and 4G LTE. It packs in a Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery. It runs Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) out of the box.
Today, in this post, we are going to tell you how any Galaxy J2 Prime user can easily hard reset their device in no time. We will be giving two methods to you and you can choose the one which is more suitable for you. These methods are very easy to follow and need no technical knowledge.
Steps To Hard reset/ Factory reset Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime
- Go to the settings of your device.
- Now Scroll down and select General management option
- Tap on Reset option
- Choose Factory data reset
- Select the option ‘Erase everything’ and then wait till your device gets rebooted with the factory settings.
- Boot your device into stock recovery
- Now Select Wipe data/ factory reset (use vol keys to navigate and power key to select)
- Done!! Once the process finishes, your device will boot up into factory settings.
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.