In this guide, you will learn How To Install Google Play Store On Xiaomi MIUI 7 or MIUI 7.1.You can manually Google Play services and Play Store On All Xiaomi devices like Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Xiaomi Mi4, Mi4i, Mi3, Redmi Note, Redmi 2 and other.It is a very simple process.Just follow the steps given below to get Google Play Store On Xiaomi MIUI 7
If you have updated your Xiaomi devices to latest MIUI 7 or MIUI 7.1 then you may have noticed that Google Play services and store are not pre-installed on your Xiaomi device.Xiaomi devices which come from China also don’t have Play store pre-installed.Users have to Install Google Play Store On Xiaomi MIUI 7 manually.
Don’t worry if your Xiaomi device doesn’t have play store. Here we are going to share step by step guide to manually Install Google Play Store On Xiaomi MIUI 7 / MIUI 7.1.Just follow all the steps carefully.
Other related posts:
- How To Download & Install MIUI 7.1 Global Stable Build ROM Zip For All Xiaomi Devices
- How To Install MIUI 7 on Xiaomi Mi4, Mi4i, Mi3, Redmi Note, Redmi 2 and other phones
How To Install Google Play Store On Xiaomi MIUI 7 / 7.1
Step By Step Guide
- Download the Latest Google Installer apk file on your phone. (remember the location)
- Now enable the Unknown Sources (privacy from the Phone settings > Additional Setting and enable the Unknown Sources).(After enabling this you can install any apk file)
- Now open file manager on your phone and install the new Google Installer apk file
- Once the application is installed, open the Google Installer
- From the app’s main menu, hit the Start blue button and the application will install all the Google play services on your phone. (This will take some time)
- Now the Google play store is installed on your Xiaomi MIUI 7 device. (It will install all the Google apps)
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section