Download and Install LineageOS 15 On HTC One M7 | Android 8.0 Oreo: HTC One M7 was the flagship device of HTC and was launched back in 2013. It was released running Android JellyBean and was promised to receive the update to Android Lollipop 5.0. Thanks to custom ROMs, the HTC One M7 managed to receive further updates including Android Marshmallow and Nougat and it has now received an unofficial build of the latest version of Android Oreo 8.0 based on LineageOS 15.Now you can easily Update HTC One M7 to Android 8.0 Oreo by installing an unofficial Lineage OS 15.0 ROM
Android Oreo 8.0 is Google’s latest mobile operating system and is said to be the safest and fastest version of Android yet. It was unveiled last month by Google and it comes with several interesting features and updates. Some of the features include the picture in picture mode, lockscreen shortcuts, app notification badges and more.You can check out our post > List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update | Android Oreo
If you own the HTC One M7 device, then you can manually install the LineageOS 15 right now on your device and test the latest version of Android Oreo 8.0. However, remember that this custom ROM is currently in the development phase and it is only the unofficial version. Therefore some features may not work properly as you expect them to but the ROM is stable enough to use on a daily basis. But if you want to test out Android Oreo 8.0 on your HTC One M7 you can Download LineageOS 15.0 For HTC One M7 and Install it
[mks_pullquote align=”left” width=”760″ size=”16″ bg_color=”#095689″ txt_color=”#ffffff”]
Android 8.1 Oreo ROMs Released
- Download and Install Lineage OS 15.1 On HTC One M7 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo On HTC One M7 [Resurrection Remix v6.0.0]
- This guide is only for the HTC One M7
- A complete android backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- TWRP or CWM must be installed on your android device.
- Download ADB and Fastboot for your drive.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download Android 8.0 LineageOS 15 for HTC One M7 > Download
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
How To Install LineageOS 15 On HTC One M7 | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/how-to-create-restore-nandroid-backup-on-android-devices/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#322651″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link” icon_color=”#2fec42″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices [/su_button]
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.