Xiaomi has now started rolling out the MIUI 11 update to Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Indian variants. Xiaomi seems quite fast enough in terms of providing software updates to its devices after the launch of MIUI 11. MIUI 11 is the successor version of the previous generation MIUI 10 and offers plenty of improvements, newly added features, and redesigned UI for the full-screen devices.
The latest update is based on Android 9.0 Pie and carries the build number V184.108.40.206.PGGINXM for the Indian Redmi Note 8 Pro model. Here you can download and install MIUI 220.127.116.11 On Redmi Note 8 Pro by following this guide completely.
The MIUI 18.104.22.168 update brings so many new features, system improvements, and more. The nature sounds, Mi Share, Documents improvement, printing, lock screen improvements, updated October 2019 Android Security Patch level, music optimization, etc are available in this update. Let’s take a look at the changelog below:
MIUI 22.214.171.124 On Redmi Note 8 Pro: Changelog (India)
- Comprehensive design optimized for full-screen display devices
– Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Sounds of nature
– Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Mi Share
– Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds
– Preview your documents before you open them
– Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
– Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
– Updated Android Security Patch to October 2019. Increased system security.
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
– New: Different options for hiding the notch
– Optimization: The UI of the player is more simple and intuitive now
– Optimization: Local songs and items in the favorites are arranged better now
– Fix: We improved a couple of things and fixed some bugs
Check OTA Updates
If your device is not rooted, then your device may have received the update. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. Go to the Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update. The update will be available across the globe but as it is being rolled out in a phased manner, it may take some time to be available in every region, but if you want you can manually install the latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro handset.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Have a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- Must have the bootloader unlocked.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 Indian Stable ROM for Redmi Note 8 Pro (Recovery ROM) – Download
How To Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 On Redmi Note 8 Pro [Indian-V220.127.116.11.PGGINXM]
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide)
We assume that you’ve successfully installed the latest update on your Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.