MIUI 14 is the latest feature-packed, powerful, and elegant OS by Xiaomi and it brings you more control than ever over your device. With its set of exciting features and enhanced accessibility, MIUI 14 optimizes your smartphone experience in an effortless way. Recently, Xiaomi released the MIUI 14 Build for a few Xiaomi devices and most of them were already using Android 13 Os.
Moreover, the update is only available for users in China. However, if you are a Global or Indian Xiaomi user, you can still install MIUI 14 builds on your smartphone and enjoy the new features. In this guide, you will get to know how to install MIUI 14 on Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices.
How to install MIUI 14 on Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices?
Before getting started, you will need to unlock the bootloader of your smartphone with the help of the Official MI Unlock tool. Once the bootloader has been unlocked, all that you’ll need to do is install the Custom TWRP Recovery and install the MIUI 14 ROM zip file on your smartphone.
- To get started, you will need to download MIUI 14 Pre-Builds using MIUI Downloader app.
- Open the app on your smartphone and look for the MIUI 14 Build for your device
- Save the zip file on your smartphone or USB storage
- Now, it’ll be time to boot your device into recovery mode by shutting down your smartphone
- Enter recovery mode by holding the Power + Volume Up keys simultaneously
- Once you’re in the custom recovery mode, choose Wipe -> Advanced Wipe before enabling the Dalvik/ART cache and Data options and swipe at the bottom of the screen to wipe
- Once the wipe is complete, return to the main menu and select Install
- Find and choose the MIUI file that you’ve downloaded and select the Swipe for confirming the Flash option
- Now, the MIUI 14 Installation process will begin on your smartphone
- Once the ROM gets flashed, remember to format data on your phone
- After Format Data, you should reboot your system
- You have successfully installed the MIUI 14 firmware on your device
Thank you for reading this guide on how to install MIUI 14 on Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices. We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to successfully install the latest firmware on your smartphone. Please let us know your thoughts and experiences in the comment section down below.