Guide: How to Install TWRP & Root European LG V10 H960A (Full Step By Step Guide)
Finally, there is an unofficial build of TWRP recovery 3.0.2-0 for the LG V10 H960A is out.That means now you can install TWRP recovery on your LG V10 H960A.Thanks, to user rudi666 over at Xda for sharing the latest TWRP recovery and SuperSU root file.First, you have to install the TWRP recovery via Fastboot then you can install the SuperSu root package using TWRP recovery to get root access on European LG V10 H960A
Make sure you have a PC.You have to install the ADB & Fastboot on your computer so that you can install the latest TWRP recovery on your LG V10 H960A using Fastboot commands.As you guys know LG officially supports unlocking bootloader.Follow the given steps to Install TWRP On LG V10 H960A using fastboot commands
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery
- Setup ADB & fastboot On Your Computer (Windows)
- First download LG USB drivers on your computer,
- Then enable USB debugging.Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Unlock the bootloader of LG V10.Guide > How To Unlock Bootloader on LG V10
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Xiaomi Device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
SuperSU (download the latest One)
How to Install TWRP & Root European LG V10 H960A
- First, read the Pre-requirements section carefully
- Now download the TWRP file and put it in the ADB & Fastboot folder
- Follow the guide to Install TWRP On European LG V10 H960A How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot On Any Android Device
- Once the TWRP is installed, reboot the phone
- Download the latest SuperSu root file from the download section above and transfer it to the internal memory of your device
- Now boot your device into recovery mode:
Boot LG V10 into recovery:
- Switch off your LG V10.
- Now Hold Power and Volume Down button together and soon as you see the LG logo, release the buttons for a moment and then press hold both the buttons again until you see the TWRP recovery screen.
- Now Follow the guide to flash the SuperSu root file via TWRP recovery to Root European LG V10 H960A.Guide How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
- Done!!Your LG V10 H960A is now rooted
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂