Microsoft introduced a gaming console which was intended for all the gamers around the world to play their favourite games on gaming consoles along with their separate controllers. This made the experience of playing the games a whole lot different than to play the same games on Windows PC or smartphones. However, there are people that don’t have access to the Xbox 360 gaming console by Microsoft but want to play the games that are available on the Xbox 360 for their Windows PCs. For those people, there is a software called emulator which is able to support cross-platform applications like Xbox 360 games on Windows PCs.
A top the line Emulator which has a decent to great graphics and a proper processor will allow you to experience the fun of Xbox 360 games on desktops.Talking about emulators, we are going to show you one of the emulators that are available for Windows PCs that can run the Xbox 360 games on your PCs running Windows.
Below is a detailed guide which will show you how to run this emulator on your PC to play your favourite Xbox 360 game on your Windows Computer but before following the guide we need to know the features of Xbox 360.
Xbox 360 Emulator Features
- It can boost the power of your PC.
- Game processors can be easily saved and loaded.
- It offers screen resolution as per your desire.
- It also provides support to CPUs like SSE3 and SSE4.
Now follow the guide to Install the Emulator so that you can Play Xbox 360 Games On Windows PC
How to play Xbox 360 games on your Windows PC
- First of all, you will have to download the Cxbx emulator on your Windows PC. Download the Cxbx Emulator from here.
- After downloading, extract and unzip the zip file that you have just downloaded which contains the Cxbx Emulator
- After that, you will have to execute the file and mount the unzipped files on a disc so that you can run the emulator directly from the disc.
- Once mounted, run the file from the disc and load the disc inside the emulator and the emulator will show the game.
After doing the steps mentioned above, you will be able to play any games on your Windows PC that are available on the Xbox 360. Make sure to follow the steps properly and let us know if you have any questions by commenting in the comments section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.