A very simple and easy guide to Remove Moto G5s/Plus Unlocked Bootloader Warning Message: Unlocking the bootloader might not be something needed for the common smartphone user. But when it comes to the developer group and people who love to do experiments with their device, unlocking bootloader is something basic. Your bootloader should be unlocked if you want to do things like getting a root access or custom ROMs. Although this doesn’t do any issues with the functionality of devices, most manufacturers put a lock on this on their devices.
Manufacturers like Samsung have by default unlocked their bootloader and you don’t have to worry about unlocking it. But Motorolla is a manufacturer who for many reasons keeps their bootloader locked. Even if you unlock their bootloader the device will keep on pushing the bootloader unlocked warning message. Although Motorola has recently made it easy for unlocking they still never removed the warning message. The manufacturer has even created an official guide to unlock bootloader for supporting developers, but for some reason, their warning message is still in place.
The warning message will include the problems that could arise if you keep your bootloader unlocked. This can be a really annoying and scary thing to have every time. But there is an easy way to remove this in Motorola devices including the Moto G5S and G5S Plus. The solution is to replace the warning message with the official logo of Motorola. This will let you boot the same way you did without the warning message. The steps to do this are provided below, please read through.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- This Update is only for Asus ZenFone 4 users.
- Make sure that you have latest ADB and fastboot drivers installed on Windows and Mac/Linux.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Steps to Remove Moto G5s/Plus Unlocked Bootloader Warning Message
- Save the downloaded logo on to the ADB folder
- On your device press and hold the power key and volume down button to boot it into bootloader
- Now connect your device to the PC
- Open the ADB folder and click shift+right click and open command here
- Enter the fastboot flash logo logo.bin command
- Reboot the device by using the command fastboot reboot
Hope you are clear with the guide. If you have any queries or feedback please leave a comment below
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.