Follow the given step by step guide to safely Reset Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Network Settings. This feature is a native Android feature and available on all most all Android devices. Google introduce this feature with Android M later known as Android 6.0 Marshmallow. This is a life saver. This single option can reset all your connectivity settings.
Sometimes what happens, users face various network related issues and they don’t have any idea what to do to fix the issue and in most cases, doing a network reset fixes these kinds of issues. If you are facing any Wifi, Bluetooth, Mobile data or calling issues, just follow the guide and do network settings reset.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime features a 5-inch Capacitive touchscreen (540 x 960 pixels, 220 ppi) display. It is powered by a Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU processor paired with 1.5 GB RAM. It has 8 GB internal storage with microSD support(up to 256 GB (dedicated slot).
It sports an 8MP rear camera and supports Wifi, GPS, 3G and 4G LTE. It packs in a Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery. It runs Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) out of the box.
Steps To Reset Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Network Settings
- It is a very simple process and this option is available inside settings.
- First Go to Settings > General Management
- Now Tap Reset” > Reset network settings
- If your device is protected by a lock screen, enter your PIN/password to proceed
- Finally, Tap “Reset settings”
- Done!!! This should fix all your connectivity issues.
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.