Step By Step Guide To Safely Root Google Pixel On Android Oreo 8.0: Google Pixel is the latest flagship device of Google and it was released last year along with the bigger Google Pixel XL. Google has now released the latest version of Android Oreo 8.0 and following the developer preview releases, the Google Pixel is one of the first devices to be updated to Android Oreo 8.0.
Android Oreo is said to be the fastest and the safest version of Android OS and it is now available for download at the Android developer’s website for the Google Pixel and the Nexus devices including Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel C, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P and Nexus Player.
If you own a Pixel device and has received the Android Oreo 8.0 update, you can use this guide to root your device.You can follow our detailed guide to Install Android Oreo OTA Update For Pixel and Nexus Devices[icon name=”external-link” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]
[symple_box color=”gray” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]
- [Current Status] Xposed For Android 8.0 Oreo
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo Emojis For WhatsApp (Any Android)
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
- [Download] Official Android Oreo Wallpapers and Ringtones [/symple_box]
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
How to root Google Pixel on Android Oreo 8.0 (With SuperSu)
- First, download the files from the above links.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now Follow the guide given below to Root Nexus 5X On Android Oreo 8.0
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/how-to-root-android-oreo-8-0-opr6/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#322651″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link” icon_color=”#2fec42″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Root Android Oreo 8.0 [OPR6][/su_button]
If you have followed the above steps properly, your Google Pixel on Android 8.0 will successfully be rooted. If you are stuck at any point, feel free to comment below for help.