This tutorial will Guide you On How to Safely root Samsung Galaxy A8 in 5 minutes.The process is very simple and detailed.You only need to follow the guide carefully
Samsung has announced its new Samsung Galaxy A8.It has a 5.7-inch 1920 x 1080-pixel Super AMOLED display.It is featuring an octa-core Snapdragon 615, clocked at 1.5 GHz coupled with 2GB of RAM.It comes with 16GB and 32GB of internal storage with a microSD card slot for adding up to 128GB of additional storage.
The rear camera is a 16 MP while the front-facing selfie snapper is 5 MP, and a wide f/1.9 aperture, just likes on the S6.The phone comes with a massive 3050 mAh battery and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop straight out of the box but with TouchWiz overlay on top.There is a fingerprint reader in the home button and the phone supports LTE.
If you have a Galaxy A8 and you want to root it then you are at the right place.We will be using Frama one click root tool to get Galaxy A8 rooted.
For Lastest Root Guide For Galaxy A8 (Root with Odin Latest Guide) Go to the Below Link
Full Guide to root Samsung Galaxy A8
Remember Before rooting:
- Rooting your phone can void your warranty
- After rooting you can tweak your phone
- You can unroot it if you want
- You can overclock or underclock your CPU to make your phone faster
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
Root Samsung Galaxy A8
Step By Step Guide on How to root Samsung Galaxy A8 in 5 minutes:
- First of all just take a backup of your important data like contacts, apps and messages (You can find many app in play store) Or Download this app.
- Then Go to Settings > Security > Make sure you have checked on the Unknown Sources checkbox.
- Connect the Samsung Galaxy A8 to your PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- Copy and paste the Framaroot apk (which you downloaded from the above link ) to the internal/external memory of your Galaxy A8.
- Open the file explorer app ( if you don’t have one on your device, then you may want to download 9-either Astro File Manager / ES File Explorer ) and install the Framaroot apk by tapping on its icon.
- Now Open the Framaroot app on your Samsung Galaxy A8
- From the Framaroot app, select Install Superuser under the Select an action to execute after root section.
- From the Select an exploit section, select the Boromir exploit. ( You can try Faramir orBarahirexploit if Boromir doesn’t work ).
- You should see a pop-up like the one above after you’re done.
Reboot your device.
- Congratulation! You’ve just Rooted Samsung Galaxy A8!
To verify the root status install Root Checker.
If you have any question then feel free to ask in the comment below.
*If This One Click Method doesn’t work then just Click here For regular Odin Method which will work For Sure. Thanks..:)
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.