Guide: How to Root Verizon LG G3 On Marshmallow 47A Firmware (Android 6.0 VS98547A Marshmallow).We are going to share step by step guide.
Verizon has updated it’s LG G3 model number VS985 to latest Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow VS98547A Firmware.If you haven’t update your device to this marshmallow update yet then follow our previous guide where we have shared a direct link to download the Flashable Firmware Zip file.We have posted an article ” Download & Install Verizon LG G3 Marshmallow VS98547A Flashable Zip “, so do check out that post.
There is a very good new for all Verizon LG G3 users who have updated their devices to Marshmallow 47A Firmware.Now you can root your Verizon LG G3 on Marshmallow 47A Firmware.But this process is not as simple as others.If you want to Root Verizon LG G3 On Marshmallow 47A Firmware, then you have to downgrade back to 10B Firmware first, then use Stump to get root access and then flash TWRP recovery and flash the Verizon LG G3 Marshmallow VS98547A Flashable Zip file using TWRP.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Verizon LG G3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
[symple_box color=”gray” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]
Take backup of your apps & data [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
Verizon G3 10B KDZ (1.5GB)
How to Root Verizon LG G3 On Marshmallow 47A Firmware
- First, download the 10B KDZ firmware file from the download section above
- Now follow this guide to flash the firmware KDZ file [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Flash / Install LG Stock Firmware (ROMs) With LGUP Flash Tool
- Once you flashed the 10B firmware, root LG G3 on 10B using Stumproot (download section)
- Now time to install TWRP recovery and flash SuperSu root file to get root access.
[symple_box color=”green” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]
- Once you rooted your Verizon LG G3 On 10B firmware, flash / install the Verizon LG G3 Marshmallow VS98547A.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download & Install Verizon LG G3 Marshmallow VS98547A Flashable Zip
- Perform a wipe data/cache from the TWRP recovery
- Now reboot your system from TWRP main menu
- Done!!! you have successfully rooted Verizon LG G3 On Marshmallow 47A Firmware
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section. 🙂