In this guide, you will learn How to root Xiaomi Redmi 1S.This is an updated guide.The process is very simple and easy.Full step by step guide is given below.
Xiaomi Redmi 1s is the entry level android phone from the Chinese manufacturer, but this phone is packed with some great hardware.The dual-SIM Xiaomi Redmi 1S is packed with some awesome features and specs like great 720p HD screen, an 8-megapixel camera, quad-core 1.6GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The 8GB of inbuilt storage (6.14GB user available) is expandable by up to 32GB using a microSD card.
If you are Xiaomi Redmi 1S user and want to get root access on your Xiaomi Device then just follow the guide on How to Safely root Xiaomi Redmi 1S
Unroot Redmi 1s Guide > For Xiaomi Redmi 1S Unroot Guide Click Here
Important: *Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
Warning: rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Xiaomi Redmi 1S while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Remember Before rooting:
How to root Xiaomi Redmi 1S latest Guide
- Rooting your phone can void your warranty
- After rooting you can tweak your phone
- You can unroot it if you want
- You can overclock or underclock your CPU to make your phone faster
How to root Xiaomi Redmi 1S
- Related Post:How to Root OnePlus 2 & Install TWRP Recovery
Before proceed follow some of the given steps
- Backup your device completely, including storage, SMS, contacts, etc.
- This guide is simple so just follow the steps and don’t panic
How to root Xiaomi Redmi 1S
- Download the file update.zip ( Mirror Link ) to your PC
- Now move the file on your phone SD card with the help of USB cable.
- Then disconnect your Redmi 1S properly from USB
- Now boot into Mi-Recovery (Just launch the Updater app, press the menu/options button and from the menu choose ‘Reboot to recovery mode‘)
- In the Mi-recovery select and confirm ‘English’
- Now Select and confirm ‘Install update.zip to System’ (Flash the zip file you transferred)
- Once done, select and confirm ‘Reboot’
- Final Step: After reboot go to Security -> Permission and activate Root permission
DONE!!!! You have successfully rooted your Xiomi Redmi 1S
To verify the root status install Root Checker.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.