In this guide, you will learn How to Safely Root LG G4 H815 using SuperSU Root Tool.The process is very simple and easy.We will be sharing full step by step guide below.
If you have an LG G4 H815 and you want to root it then you are in the right place.This article will guide you to Safely Root LG G4 H815 using SuperSU Root Tool.This is only For LG G4 H815.
Important: Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.Charge your phone before proceeding.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your LG G4 H815 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Remember Before rooting:
How to Safely Root LG G4 H815 using SuperSU Root Tool
- This tutorial is only for LG G4 h815 so don’t try it with other variants.
- Rooting your phone can void your warranty
- After rooting you can tweak your phone
- You can unroot it if you want
- You can overclock or underclock your CPU to make your phone faster
- Make sure you have unlocked the bootloader:- Full Guide On this bootloader of LG G4.
Root LG G4 H815 using SuperSU Root Tool
Before proceed follow some of the given steps
- Backup your device completely, including storage, SMS, contacts, etc.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone.
Setting->About Phone->Build Number->Tap 7 times on build number->It will enable the developer mode in the main setting->Go to Developer->Enable the Debugging
- Download and install LG G4 USB Drivers on your PC.
Download SuperSU Root Package (UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip)
How to Safely Root LG G4 H815
- First unlock the bootloader of your phone from the given guide bootloader of LG G4.
- Next, install and setup ADB drivers. Read this How to Install ADB Drivers on Windows.
- Download and install TWRP Recovery
- Now download the SuperSU Root package from the above link on you PC then transfer the SuperSU root package file to your LG G4 Via USB
- Boot your LG G4 into recovery mode. Open the folder where you have saved the TWRP recovery and launch the command prompt window within that folder.
- Hold the Shift key, right-click on an empty space inside the folder. A drop down menu will show up, select Open command window here
- Type the following command and press Enter:
adb reboot recovery
- While the device is now in Recovery, tap on Install. Navigate to the SuperSU file that you’ve already saved in Step No 6. Select the file and then chooseSwipe to Confirm Flash option.
- A successful written in blue text will be appeared on the next screen. Restart the LG G4 by selecting Reboot > System.
DONE!!! You have successfully rooted your LG G4 H815 and installed TWRP recovery
To verify the root status install Root Checker.