In this guide, you will learn some tips on How To Turn On / Off Android Phone Without Power Button.If your Power Button is not Working or Broken then this guide is the perfect solution to your problem.
You can’t predict the stability of any smartphone as they are electronics devices.The new phone comes with a warranty.But on old phones you may see many issues and ” Broken power button / power button is not working ” is one of the most common issues.If it happens that means you can’t turn on / off your smartphone device & it’s enough to wreck havoc in your life.
If your smartphone’s power button is broken or not working and you’re device is switched off then you’re in a very tricky position but there are some tips you can apply.There are different methods depending on manufacturer and models.
Here we will be sharing some important tips which may help you to Turn On / Off Android Phone Without Power Button.Just read carefully.
Note: We’re making no guarantees.These are few steps you can try to turn on / off your smartphone.
Below we will be sharing fixes to two possible issues Of How to Turn On / Off Smart Phone Without Power Button
- How to turn on phone without power button when device is Switched off
- How to turn off phone without power button when device is Switched On
So follow these steps to Turn On / Off Android Phone Without Power Button
How To Turn On / Off Android Phone Without Power Button
Some useful Steps
First charge your device to check the battery percentage.Charge it up to at least 15% then unplug it from the mains charger (wall charger) and connect to a PC or laptop via USB.Your device will automatically boot up.
You can try with ADB & Fastboot (Android Devices) Commands to turn on your device
- First of all install ADB & Fastboot on your windows PC.Guide > Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows
- Now boot your android into downloading mode (google it you can find how to guide)
- Connect your device to PC via USB
- Open command prompts from the ADB & Fastboot folder
- Now issue the following command to turn your device
This is a much easier situation.Most of the android users have rooted devices.For rooted users, there are loads of android apps available for this.Just download the app and you are good to go.Below we are sharing an app called ” Material Power Menu “.You can use this app to switch off your device.
We will be updating this guide with new tips.For non-rooted users, we will update this post.