This step by step guide will help you to safely Unroot / Unbrick Samsung Galaxy Note 5.In this guide, we will be using Odin Flash tool and a windows PC.The process is very simple and easy.
You can revert your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to stock Firmware using this method.So just follow the guide to Safely Unroot / Unbrick Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
If you have a rooted Samsung Galaxy Note 5 or a soft bricked Samsung Galaxy Note 5 or you want to go back to the stock ROM, then you are in the right place.Just follow the simple Guide to Unroot / Unbrick Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (Bootloop Fix) / Return back to stock ROM
If you want to restore your Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920G To Stock Lollipop 5.1.1 Firmware then Follow the link below↓
More Note 5 Related Tutorials
- How To Make Galaxy Note 5 Feel Like A Nexus (Without Root)
- How to root Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Install Xposed Framework on Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- How to Get Edge Screen Features on Galaxy Note 5
- How To Root T-mobile Galaxy Note 5 on Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Update Verizon Galaxy Note 5 N920V to Stock N920VVRU2AOJ2 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Firmware
- Download Galaxy Note 5 USB Drivers for PC Free
How to Unroot / Unbrick Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (Bootloop Fix)
1. BACKUP YOUR ANDROID DATA
Before following this tutorial we highly recommend to take a full backup of your current ROM in TWRP (If your phone is not bricked), or you can take backup of your contacts, messages and other important documents.
2. INSTALL SAMSUNG GALAXY DRIVERS
First you need to Setup ADB and Fastboot Drivers on windows PC.
Now you need to install the USB drivers to connect your device with the computer to follow this guide. Without these USB drivers you can’t connect your device to the PC, first download and install these drivers on your system.
3. ENABLE USB DEBUGGING MODE
Setting->About Phone->Build Number->Tap 7 times on build number->It will enable the developer mode in the main setting->Go to Developer->Enable the Debugging
4. CHARGE YOU ANDROID
Make sure that your phone has more than 60% charge.
After following the above mention steps follow the below mention guide How to Unroot & Restore a Samsung Galaxy S6 Back to Stock.
Unroot / Unbrick Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (Bootloop Fix) Back to Stock
This guide is only for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 android smartphone. Don’t try this method on any of other Android devices, It may hard brick your device.
Step By Step Guide On Unroot / Unbrick Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (Bootloop Fix)
- First install Samsung Galaxy Note 5 USB drivers on Windows PC (From above Link).Then Download the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Stock Firmware from the link above and extract the folder on your desktop.
- Download ODIN flash tool form here to flash the firmware on your phone. Extract the folder and you will see the ODIN.exe file in the folder.
- Now Turn off your Galaxy Note 5 and Boot in download mode.(Hold down Volume Down + Home + Power button at the same time)
- Once you Note 5 is in download mode. Connect it to the PC with USB cable and run the ODIN.exe file on your desktop.
- If everything is right and drivers are working properly. You will see the blue box on the ODIN screen, if not reinstall the drivers again and reboot your PC.
- Now select the AP option from the ODIN screen and select the firmware file that you extracted
- Hit the Start button from the ODIN screen to start the flashing process.
- Once completed you will see the PASS messages on the ODIN and Phone will reboot automatically. Now you can disconnect your phone.
IMPORTANT:. If you phone stuck on the boot loop or in the Samsung Android Loog. Then turn off the phone and reboot in recovery mode. TO do this Hold down Volume Up + Home + Power button at the same time. Now from recovery select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and after that Wipe cache partition. Now reboot you phone.
DONE!!!! You unbricked /Unrooted Your Galaxy Note 5.Now your Phone is running the stock ROM.Check it on the setting .ENJO..:)
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.