Today, we are sharing an in-depth guide on How To Update T-Mobile Galaxy S5 To Android 7.1.1 Nougat crDroid v1.5 Custom ROM (Android 7.1.1 Nougat). If you guys are got bored with the current custom ROM or just wanted to use android 7.1.1. Nougat then this is the perfect place for you. Now you can Update T-mobile Galaxy S5 To Android 7.1.1 Nougat crDroid v1.5 Custom Rom
Now there is a crDroid v1.5 ROM available for Galaxy S5 which is based On Android 7.1.1 Nougat. You can now update Galaxy S5 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat via crDroid v1.5. Remember this is an initial build so there may be few bugs. But with time and future updates, everything will be fixed. We don’t recommend to use this as a daily driver. If you are interested then Follow this guide to Download and Install crDroid v1.5 Custom Nougat Rom on Galaxy S5.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Galaxy S5.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Now follow the guide given below to safely Install Unofficial crDroid on Galaxy S5 (Android 7.1.1)
How To Update T-mobile Galaxy S5 To Android 7.1.1 Nougat crDroid v1.5 Custom Rom
Warning- The device’s warranty will be void.
Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP.
- Download the crDroid v1.5 ROM file as well as the GApps file and transfer it onto your Galaxy S5 using your data cable.
- Reboot your Galaxy S5 into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to Flash Unofficial crDroid v1.5 On Galaxy S5 How to Install custom ROMs on any Android Via Custom recovery
- Return back to the CWM or TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Note :- First boot may take a while. No need to panic if you followed the steps correctly. If you did face any issues then let us know in the comments section below I will try to reply as fast as I can.
Good going! You’ve now learned How to Download and Install Unofficial crDroid v1.5 For Galaxy S5. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favorite feature in the newest build of crDroid v1.5 built of Android 7.1 Nougat!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.