Here is our in-depth guide to download and Install Stock ROM On Huang Mi M5. There are two types of ROMs in Android ecosystem. As I mentioned above one is Stock ROM or the Firmware which comes preinstalled with any Android device and the second one is Custom ROM or commonly known as ROM. Custom ROMs are developed by third-party developers for a specific device. Most of the Custom ROMs are feature-packed and fast which makes them a better alternative to the stock firmware.
The firmware is now uploaded to the web. It is compatible with a Spreadtrum SC7731c variant of the device. The firmware file name is Huang_Mi_M5_SP7731CEB_1h10_32v4_9152017_6.0_SPD.zip. The firmware is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow Mobile Os. The Firmware file is around 749 MB in size so make sure to be connected to a Wifi while downloading the file.
Download Huang Mi M5 Flash File / Stock ROM
Advantages Of Tinno K200AG Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock Firmware To Unbrick your Tinno K200AG.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Tinno K200AG.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Tinno K200AG.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create backup on your device How To Create Backup On Android Devices (Non-Root Users)
Huang Mi M5 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip/rar Verison
- Processor: Spreadtrum
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Huang Mi M5
Steps To Install Stock ROM on Huang Mi M5
- First, Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool (SPD Tool) on your computer.
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe. (ResearchDownload)
- Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer
- Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the PC, click on the Load Packed (Port) Button and add the .pac file (Stock ROM (.pac) Version).
- After adding .pac ROM file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- This will start the downloading and flashing process and between the process, your device will restart many times.
- You will see Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, once the flashing is completed. Done!!
- You have successfully flashed the stock firmware with SPD Tool. Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware to confirm that.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.