Huawei has rolled out a new software update for the Huawei Enjoy 9 smartphone. The update brings September 2020 security patch which increases the overall security of the device. Apart from the security patch, it fixes different levels of exploits and issues which includes 3 critical and 19 high-level CVE’s.
The new update for Huawei Enjoy 9 takes the EMUI version to 18.104.22.168 and for the DUB-AL20 model number of Enjoy 9, the update grabs EMUI 22.214.171.124.
Huawei Enjoy 9 models getting this update
- Huawei Enjoy 9 (DUB-AL00)
- Huawei Enjoy 9 (DUB-AL20)
- Huawei Enjoy 9 (DUB-AL00a)
- Huawei Enjoy 9 (DUB-TL00)
- Huawei Enjoy 9 (DUB-TL00a)
Security: Integrated Android security patches released in September 2020 for improved system security.
Security Patch Details:
Critical Level CVE’s: CVE-2020-0245, CVE-2020-0396, CVE-2020-0380
High Level CVE’s: CVE-2020-0074, CVE-2020-0382, CVE-2020-0388, CVE-2020-0389, CVE-2020-0391, CVE-2020-0395, CVE-2020-0397, CVE-2020-0399, CVE-2020-0401, CVE-2020-0393, CVE-2020-0386, CVE-2020-0394, CVE-2020-0390, CVE-2020-0381, CVE-2020-0383, CVE-2020-0384, CVE- 2020-0385, CVE-2020-0392, CVE-2020-0379
Steps To update Honor 30 Youth Edition
Method 1: Through device Settings
- Open the “Settings” app on your Honor 30 Youth Edition
- Tap on “System & updates”
- Tap “Software update”
- Then, click “Check for updates”
- Download and install the update
- Reboot your phone
Method 2: Through support app
- Open “Support” app (or Download the app using Google Play Store)
- Open “Services” tab
- Click “Update”
- Then, click on “Check for updates”
- Now, Download and install the update
- Reboot your phone
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.