Follow the simple and easy guide to download and Install Stock ROM On I.N.Link IN3. There are many reasons why a user wants to install stock firmware. The main reason is to fix a bricked device. Sometimes users bricked their devices while rooting their device and the only way to fix that is flashing back the stock firmware. The other reason is to fix a sluggish or laggy device. With time android devices slow down and by flashing the stock firmware can fix the problem.
The firmware is now uploaded to the web. It is compatible with a Spreadtrum powered variant of the device. The firmware file name is I.N.Link_IN3_V1.4_20170425_SPD.zip. The firmware is based on Android Mobile Os. The Firmware file is around 621 MB in size so make sure to be connected to a Wifi while downloading the file.
There are two types of ROMs in Android ecosystem. As I mentioned above one is Stock ROM or the Firmware which comes preinstalled with any Android device and the second one is Custom ROM or commonly known as ROM. Custom ROMs are developed by third-party developers for a specific device. Most of the Custom ROMs are feature-packed and fast which makes them a better alternative to the stock firmware.
I.N.Link IN3 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip/rar Verison
- Processor: Spreadtrum
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: I.N.Link IN3
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
[icon name=”sticky-note” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of I.N.Link IN3’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your I.N.Link IN3.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade I.N.Link IN3.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on I.N.Link IN3.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Download I.N.Link IN3 Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download I.N.Link IN3 Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On I.N.Link IN3
- First, Download and extract Spreadrum research Tool (SPD Tool) on your computer.
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe. (ResearchDownload)
- Once Spreadrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer
- Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the PC, click on the Load Packed (Port) Button and add the .pac file (Stock ROM (.pac) Version).
- After adding .pac ROM file in Spreadrum Research Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- This will start the downloading and flashing process and between the process, your device will restart many times.
- You will see Green Passed Message in Spreadrum Research Tool, once the flashing is completed. Done!!
- You have successfully flashed the stock firmware with SPD Tool. Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware to confirm that.