The Official Lineage os 14.1 is now available For LG K10 (m216).Here is a detailed guide to Download/Install Lineage OS 14.1 On LG K10 m216 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat): Hello friends!! Today, in this post we will be giving you valuable information regarding the latest Lineage OS 14.1 and how you can download and install it on your LG K10 easily. I know many of you might not have had any experience of using custom ROMs but once you read this post, you will get enough knowledge that you will get comfortable with the idea of using a custom ROM. Custom ROMs have numerous benefits as they help you get options to tinker with the settings, customize the interface, have less bloatware, and much more features than the firmware they are based on. If you happen to be interested in installing the official Lineage OS 14.1 on your LG K10, then you need to keep on reading this post and then follow the guide mentioned here.
CyanogenMod or the newly named Lineage OS is one of the biggest and most popular lines of Custom ROMs available for Android platform. It has repeatedly come up with some of the best custom ROMs and proved that it deserves to be the most preferred line of custom ROMs. Recently, they released the official version of Lineage OS 14.1. This new custom ROM is based on Android 7.1 Nougat Source Code and it comes with not only all the features of Android 7.1 Nougat but also with extra customization options.
LG is a brand which needs no introduction. It has been one of the top brands when it comes to electronic gadgets. Recently, it started to excel in the field of smartphones, and LG K10 is one of the best models that LG has to offer. It comes with a 5.30-inch display screen having HD resolution of 1280x720p, MediaTek MT6750 1.5 GHz Octa-Core Processor, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB storage, a 13 MP rear camera, a 5 MP front camera, and a 2800mAh battery. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat, and its latest features include Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot. OTG, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, dual-SIM standby, E-Compass, and more.
New Updated [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] [Status] Lineage OS 15.1/Android 8.1 Oreo For LG K10
About Android 7.1.2 Nougat (Lineage OS 14.1):
The Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update is an incremental update that which comes with a number of bug fixes and optimizations. All the features from Android 7.0 and 7.1 are available in Android 7.1.2 Nougat. The performance and system stability is much improved with the latest update. One of the silent features introduced in 7.1.2 is fingerprint gestures
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]Related Posts[/su_heading]
- [Download Links Added] Official Lineage OS 14.1.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/unlock-bootloader-android-using-fastboot-commands/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot[/su_button]
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data.Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Fairphone 2.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
Download Official Lineage OS 14.1 For LG K10
- Official Lineage OS 14.1 For LG K10
- Download Official GApps For Official Lineage OS 14.1 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 (If you want root access)
Steps To Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On LG K10 | Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update (Official)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/how-to-create-restore-nandroid-backup-on-android-devices/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#322651″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link” icon_color=”#2fec42″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices[/su_button]
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/install-a-custom-rom-via-recovery-on-any-android/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#322651″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link” icon_color=”#2fec42″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-gapps-using-twrp-recovery/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#322651″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link” icon_color=”#2fec42″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Flash GApps (Zip) via TWRP Recovery[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/download-latest-magisk-v13-5/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#322651″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link” icon_color=”#2fec42″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Install Magisk On Android Nougat To Gain Root[/su_button]
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.
Note: Images used in this posts are not owned by us and are the properties of respective persons