In this guide, we’ll help you to Install Alluc Add-on For Kodi 17.3. Kodi is an all in one media management tool which could be used to play your video, audio and even image files. It supports most files formats and has a lot of add-ons which could be used to improve the functionality of the app. As Kodi is open source software for media streaming. But for watching movies, tv shows, sports you need to download and install particular kodi addons. Alluc is one of the popular kodi addons. Like this, here is top best kodi addons list to enjoy media content. Alluc is the best alternative of Exodus and this new Add-on is getting popular. Alluc provides you with a large collection of most popular movies and TV shows.
If you are on the latest version of Kodi 17.3 Krypton, then you can install the Alluc add-on right away. You can follow our simple step by step guide below to do install Alluc on your Kodi media player.
So, all you have to do is to just install the add-on and start using it. Remember that this is a third party add-on and it will not be available in the Kodi library. So you have to manually download it from an external link and install it. Follow this guide to Install Alluc Add-on For Kodi 17.3.
Steps to Install Alluc Add-on For Kodi 17.3
- First, Click on the System icon > File Manager > Add Sources > None.
- Type in URL: http://srp.nu Click on OK.
- Now you have to name it ( Super Repo) and Click OK.
- Head back to the main menu and click on System Settings-> Add-ons.
- Click on Install from Zip > Super > Krypton -> Repositories -> Krypton -> Super Repo .
- Click on Superrepo.kodi.krypton.repositories-0.7.04.zip..
- You have to wait for few seconds and you’ll see a pop-up saying SuperRepo Add-on is Enabled.
- select Install from Repository.
- Click SuperRepo All [Krypton][v7].
- Click on Video add-ons.
- Select Alluc > Install.
Hope you found this article helpful. If you have any queries, comment down below.