How to Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Firmware Update on Galaxy Note 3 Neo:Step By Step detailed Guide to Update Note 3 Neo N750L /N750K /N750S to Official Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Firmware N750XXXU1COJ3 (N750LKLU1COJ3, N750KKTU1COJ3,N750SKSU1COJ3)
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo is a budget android phone or you can say it is the younger brother of Note 3.It features all the Note 3 features but with some mid-range specs.The phone comes with android KitKat 4.4.2.But now Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware with build number N750XXXU1COJ3 (N750LKLU1COJ3, N750KKTU1COJ3,N750SKSU1COJ3) for all Models of Note 3 Neo.This update brings a lot of changes like a renovated system, security and almost everything has either been updated or has been changed for improvement. Additionally, driver packages, design elements and all things have either been tweaked such as new pen features, major design changes and much more.
If you have a Note 3 Neo then you can easily update it Via OTA.But if your Note 3 is rooted then you have to manually install the update.Don’t worry just follow the Full easy and simple step by step guide to manually Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Firmware Update on Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750L /N750K /N750S.
This is only for Note 3 Neo N750L /N750K /N750S so don’t try this on other models.
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
How to manually Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Firmware Update on Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750L
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Note 3 Neo N750L /N750K /N750S while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
How to Manually Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Firmware Update on Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750L
- Take a proper backup of all your important data and settings on the Galaxy Note 3 Neo before doing anything.
- Download and install the Samsung USB Drivers from on your computer.
- Make sure to disable the Samsung KIES app and antivirus on the PC.
- Before you begin the flashing process, first download Galaxy USB drivers on your computer, then enable USB debugging on your Galaxy smartphone, go to settings >> developers option. If developer’s option isn’t visible on your galaxy device, simply go to about phone under settings and scroll down to build number, then tap build number up to 7 times to make developers option visible.
- Download Android 5.1.1 For Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750L (N750LKLU1COJ3 )
- Download Android 5.1.1 For Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750K (N750KKTU1COJ3)
- Download Android 5.1.1 For Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750S (N750SKSU1COJ3)
How to Manually Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Firmware Update on Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750L / K / S
- First of all, download the suitable N750XXXU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and Odin V3.09 for your Galaxy Note 3 Neo from the above-given links.
- Then Extract the firmware file to get. tar.md5 file. Also, extract Odin3 v3.09 on the desktop of your PC.
- After that, Turn OFF your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo in order to boot into Download Mode.
- Next Turn the device ON while pressing and holding Volume Down + Home buttons at the same time to enter the phone into Download Mode.
- Connect the Galaxy Note 3 Neo with a PC. Once the phone is connected successfully, a message saying Added!! will be displayed in Odin.
- On your Odin, click on AP button and locate the. tar.md5 firmware file that you’ve already downloaded and extracted on your PC.
- Make sure that you’ve unchecked the Re-Partition option in Odin.
- Finally, click on Start button to begin the installation process.
After the Android 5.1.1 update is successfully installed, the phone will be rebooted and you will get a PASS message.
Done!!! Your Note 3 Neo should have the latest official firmware.Enjoy..:)