Now the Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM is available for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505.We will be sharing step by step guide to Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Galaxy S4.Follow the given steps to Update Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 7.0 Nougat Via AOSP
Galaxy S4 becomes the first Galaxy device to get the unofficial AOSP Nougat 7.0 ROM.There are unofficial Nougat ROMs available for Some Xperia devices, Google Nexus 5, Nexus 4and Oneplus One.This is a great news for all Galaxy S4 (international) users who want to experience the latest Android on their devices.Follow the given steps carefully to Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Galaxy S4
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Galaxy S4
- First, download the Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM and Gapps For Samsung Galaxy S4 From the download section
- Now connect your Galaxy device to the PC and transfer the ROM and Gapps to the internal memory of your device(remember the location)
- Now boot your device into recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Galaxy S4 How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- After Flashing theROM, now Flash the Gapps.Guide How To Flash Gapps Using TWRP Recovery
- Done!!!Now reboot your device from TWRP recovery (TWRP Recovery main menu >> Reboot System)
- Your Galaxy S4 should be updated to Android 7.0 Nougat.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂