Download/Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Xiaomi Mi A1 via AOSPExtended: If you are bored with the stock ROM which comes with the Xiaomi Mi A1 and want to try another Custom ROM with some great customisation option, then you are at the right place AOSPExtended For Xiaomi Mi A1 has been released.Now users can Install AOSPExtended ROM On Xiaomi Mi A1.
The latest build of this custom ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat which is the latest Android version.Now Xiaomi Mi A1 has started getting the AOSPExtended Nougat Custom ROM.If you are a Xiaomi Mi A1 user then you can Update Xiaomi Mi A1 To Android 7.1.2 Nougat Via AOSPExtended Nougat.
Your device should have root access and TWRP recovery should also be installed to install this latest ROM. The download links and installation procedure is given with this article please read through. With the Android 7.1.2ROM, you will also need to download the latest Gapps supported by Android 7.1.2 Nougat to have the full experience.
But remember these are initial releases so may have some bugs but in future updates, everything will be fixed.So if you are interested, you can install this ROM on your device by following this guide.We have left some steps for you to be able to learn How to Download and Install AOSPExtended Nougat On Xiaomi Mi A1
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Xiaomi Mi A1 only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (rooted users) and How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Steps To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Xiaomi Mi A1 [AOSPExtended]
- Download the ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Xiaomi Mi A1 using your data cable.
- Reboot your Xiaomi Mi A1 into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to learn How to Download and Install Flyme OS on your device How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install AOSP on Xiaomi Mi A1. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favourite feature in the newest build of AOSPExtended of Android 7.1.2 Nougat!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.