Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Nexus 6P Via AOSP ROM: Google has finally released the official Android 8.0 Oreo last month.The official update is available for Google nexus and pixels devices.You can check out our post here > Download and Install Android Oreo OTA Update For Pixel and Nexus Devices
Google Nexus 6P has received the official oreo update from Google.But if you want to try another Custom ROM then here is the great new for you.As there is an AOSP ROM based On Android 8.0 Source Code available For Google Nexus 6P.Now follow the given guide to Update Nexus 6P To Android 8.0 Oreo via AOSP ROM
Thanks to XDA senior member Agent_fabulous who released the initial build of Android Oreo ROM for Nexus 6P. The ROM comes with all the Android Oreo features and it is great as it is in its initial stage.We haven’t tested the ROM yet so we can’t tell how stable the ROM is.If you are interested in this ROM then Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Nexus 6P from below.
- Make sure your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download Android 8.0 AOSP ROM for Nexus 6P – Download | Development Page
- Vendor image for Nexus 6P – Download
- Download Latest Gapps For Android Oreo | Android 8.0 GApps
- Magisk for Nexus 6P – Download
How To install Android 8.0 Oreo On Nexus 6P [AOSP ROM]
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the file from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded file to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.