[Android 8.1] Resurrection Remix On Moto G4 Play (v6.0.0): Resurrection Remix recently released their latest Resurrection Remix 6.0 update which is based on Android Oreo 8.1 and in this guide we gonna show you How to download and Install Resurrection Rexmi on Moto G4 Play. So, if you are the users of Moto G4 Play and want to enjoy the latest Android Oreo 8.1 via Resurrection Remix on your device then today you are landed on the right page. We have created a full step by step guide along with download links.
Moto G4 Play is very famous device among developers, that’s the reason why this device is always first to get any build, custom ROMs. Also, this is the reason why Moto G4 Play got the latest resurrection Remix custom ROM support.
Resurrection Remix, on the other hand, is a very powerful Custom ROM available for a bunch of Android devices out there. It sports a ton of features which no other custom ROM has in the market for its users. The latest Nougat builds for Resurrection Remix have exciting features like enabling an equalizer in the navigation bar, adding screen overlays, more quick toggles, and honestly, and un-describable list of features. Now that CyanogenMod is gone, Resurrection Remix stays on top of our recommendation list.
But remember these are initial releases so may have some bugs but in future updates, everything will be fixed.So if you are interested, you can install this ROM on your device this guide, we have left some steps for you to be able to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on Moto G4 Play
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is only for the Moto G4 Play.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
How to Flash / Install Resurrection Remix on Moto G4 Play (V6.0.0)
- Download the ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Moto G4 Play using your data cable.
- Reboot your Moto G4 Play into the recovery mode. Guide > How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to learn How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on Moto G4 Play > How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Resurrection Remix on Moto G4 Play. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favourite feature in the newest build of Resurrection Remix v6.0.0.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.