Here is the full step by step guide on How to Download & Install CM 13 On AT&T Galaxy S3 Android Marshmallow.Now there is an unofficial CyanogenMod 13 available to download for AT&T Galaxy S3.Previously we covered an article on Download & Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow On Galaxy S3 (International) Via AOSP ROM.
Samsung Galaxy S3 is a 2-year device now, which clearly means it is not going to get the latest android 6.0 Marshmallow Update from Samsung ever.Samsung hasn’t released any Marshmallow update to their latest flagship like Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge.But the there is a good news for all AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 users.They can now try Android 6.0 Marshmallow on their device via CM 13.
This CM 13 ROM for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 is developed by XDA dev matrixzone.The ROM is functional and there are few bugs present but remember this the first release and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.So if you want to install this ROM then follow this guide on How to Download & Install CM 13 On AT&T Galaxy S3 Android Marshmallow.
Android Marshmallow On Other Variants of Galaxy S3
- Download & Install CM 13 ROM On Sprint Galaxy S3 Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Install CM 13 On Verizon Galaxy S3 Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Download & Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow On Galaxy S3 Via AOSP ROM
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy S3 AT&T while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Only for Galaxy S3 AT&T model no.SGH-i747.So Don’t try on other variants.
- Don’t try this on Galaxy S3 from Sprint, T-Mobile,US Cellular and Verizon
- Custom recovery (I recommend TWRP).
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your Device.If you don’t have TWRP recovery On your phone then follow this guide to install TWRP–>>How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot On Any Android Device
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
If you want to try this ROM then Follow the guide below on How to safely Download & Install CM 13 On AT&T Galaxy S3 Android Marshmallow (AT&T)
How to safely Download & Install CM 13 On AT&T Galaxy S3 Android Marshmallow
Step By Step Guide
- First Of all, Download the CM 13 ROM and Gapps file from above links
- Then Connect your device to PC and transfer the ROM and Gapps file to it. Disconnect the device then. Remember the location of the files on device.
- After that Boot, your Galaxy S3 into recovery mode. If you are rooted, you can use Quick Boot app from play store. To manually boot into recovery mode, do this:
- Power off the device. Wait for 4-5 seconds after screen goes off.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power button together until you see anything on the screen. Then let go of the buttons.You will enter recovery mode soon, and should see TWRP recovery. If you see an Android with an exclamation mark, then you need to install TWRP recovery for this (linked above).
- Once you are in TWRP, Follow this step by step guide to Install CM 13 On AT&T Galaxy S3 Android Marshmallow–>>How to Install CM13 Or AOSP Marshmallow ROMs Via TWRP Recovery On Any Android Phone
- Done!!!Now you AT&T Galaxy S3 has CM 13 On it.