This article will guide you to Download & Install CM 13 On Galaxy Express GT-I8730/T Android marshmallow.If you have a Samsung Galaxy Express Android Smartphone than now you can try out the Android 6.0 Marshmallow via CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM 13 unofficial ROM
After team CM released their CM 13 source code many devices are getting the unofficial CyanogenMod 13 (CM 13) Updates.Many older devices are getting the Marshmallow update via CM 13 unofficial which is cool in our opinion.We have covered various CM 13 ROMs for many android devioce.Go to our CyanogenMod category.The Link will be given below.
CyanogenMod 13 ROMs For Devices:
This CM 13 ROM for Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730/T is developed by XDA dev kotzir.The ROM is functional and there are few bugs present but remember this the first release and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.So if you want to install this ROM then follow this guide on How to download & Install CM 13 On Galaxy Express GT-I8730/T Android marshmallow.Below we share what’s working and what’s not.
NFC, as usual, no source is available
Probably some apps, maybe the whole OS can’t write to SDcard (Might be only a permission setting?)
FM Radio not implemented yet
Offline charging, not implemented yet
Mic might not work on external apps, but works on calls
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy Express GT-I8730/T while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Only for Galaxy Express model no.GT-I8730/T.So Don’t try on other variants.
- Custom recovery (I recommend TWRP).
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your Device.If you don’t have TWRP recovery On your phone then follow this guide to install TWRP–>>How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot On Any Android Device
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files
→If you are interested to test out this unofficial CM 13 ROM on Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730/T then just follow the guide on How to download & Install CM 13 On Galaxy Express GT-I8730/T Android marshmallow given below.
CM 13 Marshmallow ROM — Download | File: cm-13.0-20151112-UNOFFICIAL-expressltexx.zip
Safely Install CM 13 On Galaxy Express —->>>>
How to Install CM 13 On Galaxy Express GT-I8730/T Android marshmallow
Step By Step Guide
- First thing you have to do is just Download the CM 13 ROM and Gapps file from above links
- Then Connect your device to PC and transfer the ROM and Gapps file to it. Disconnect the device then. Remember the location of the files on device.
- After that, Boot your Galaxy Express GT-I8730/T into recovery mode. If you are rooted, you can use Quick Boot app from play store. To manually boot into recovery mode, do this:
- Power off the device. Wait for 4-5 seconds after screen goes off.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power button together until you see anything on the screen. Then let go of the buttons.You will enter recovery mode soon, and should see TWRP recovery. If you see an Android with an exclamation mark, then you need to install TWRP recovery for this (linked above).
- Once you are in TWRP, Follow this step by step guide to Install CM 13 On Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730 Android Marshmallow–>>How to Install CM13 Or AOSP Marshmallow ROMs Via TWRP Recovery On Any Android Phone
- Done!!!Now you Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730 has CM 13 On it.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.