There is a Good news for all Yu Yuphoria users.Now they can easily Download & Flash / Install CM13 On YU Yuphoria Android Marshmallow 6.0 (Unofficial) ROM.The Installation process is very simple and easy.Download the CyanogenMod 13 ROM and Flash it Via TWRP Recovery.Don’t worry I will be sharing full step by step guide on How to Install CM13 On YU YuphoriaYuphoria Marshmallow
As I mentioned before, this is an unofficial CyanogenMod ROM.It is posted by TheStrix, Senior Member from Xda and this is based on CM13 Source code and Android marshmallow 6.0.This is in alpha stage that means there will be few bugs present.But in future updates, they will fix all the bugs.Check out the XDA thread for full details on this ROM (Bug list)
If you own a Yu Yuphoria device and want to experience Marshmallow Android 6.0 On your Yu Yuphoria then you should try this ROM but take a proper nandroid backup.If you want a stable ROM then try out the Official CyanogenOs OTA ROM.Check out our Installation guide–>>How To Manually Install Cyanogen OS 12.1 OTA update On Yu Yuphoria
→This is only for Yu Yuphoria so don’t try this on other models.
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Yuphoria while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery TWRP Installed On your Device.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
→ Safely Install CM13 On YU Yuphoria Android 6.0 ROM
Download Cyanogenmod 13 rom for Yu Yuphoria (Unofficial) 385MB
Download & Flash / Install CM13 On YU Yuphoria Marshmallow 6.0
How To Install Guide
→ You can flash the ROM via stock cyanogen recovery too but we highly recommend using TWRP
*First Read the Pre-Requirement Section carefully.
- Now Download Both Un-Official CyanogenMod (CM13) and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Connect your device with Your Pc via USB cable provided
- Then transfer both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Yu device
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The Official CM13 & Gapps On Your Lenovo Yu Yuphoria–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.