There is a Good news for Lenovo ZUK Z1 users.Now they can easily Download & Flash / Install CM13 On ZUK Z1 Marshmallow 6.0 (Unofficial ).The Installation process is very simple and easy.Download the CyanogenMod 13 ROM and Flash it Via TWRP Recovery.Don’t worry i will be sharing full step by step guide on How to Install Unofficial CM13 On ZUK Z1 Marshmallow 6.0
As I mentioned before, this is an unofficial CyanogenMod ROM.It is developed by MrColdbird, Senior Member from Xda and this is based on CM13 Source code and Android marshmallow 6.0.This is in alpha stage that means there will be few bugs present.But in future updates, they will fix all the bugs.Check out the XDA thread for full details on this ROM (Bug list)
We don’t recommend to use this ROM as daily driver but if you want to experience Marshmallow Android 6.0 On your Lenovo ZUK Z1 then you should try this ROM but take a proper nandroid backup.If you want a stable ROM then try out the Official Mokee ROM.Check out our Installation guide–>>[Download] Official MoKee ROM For ZUK Z1 Android Lollipop 5.1.1
Lenovo Zuk Z1 Related Guides
→This is only for ZUK Z1 so don’t try this on other models.
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your ZUK Z1 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.For Guide visit here->>[Steps] How To Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo ZUK Z1
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your Device.If you don’t have TWRP recovery On your phone then follow this guide to install TWRP–>>How to Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo ZUK Z1
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
→ Safely Flash Unofficial CM13 On ZUK Z1 Marshmallow 6.0
Download Cyanogenmod 13 rom for zuk z1 (Unofficial)
Download & Flash / Install CM13 On ZUK Z1 Marshmallow 6.0
How To Install Guide
*First Read the Pre-Requirement Section carefully.
- Now Download Both Un-Official CM13 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Connect your device with Your Pc via USB cable provided
- Then transfer both downloaded files to the internal memory of Lenovo ZUK Z1
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The Official CM13 & Gapps On Your Lenovo ZUK Z1–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.