In this guide, you will learn How to safely Download & Install CM13 Rom On Xiaomi Redmi 1S Android 6.0 Marshmallow.Xiomi Redmi 1S users now can try Android Marshmallow on their devices by flashing the Unofficial CyanogenMod 13 ROM.It is a great news because most of the high-end phones still haven’t received Android 6.0 Marshmallow update from their Manufacturers.
Redmi 1S is a budget friendly android Smartphone from the Chinese Giant Xiaomi.The device has some mid-range specs, but the price of the phone is very low which is the main selling point of the device.The device is very popular in India, China, and other Asian Country.If you are one of the Xiaomi Redmi 1s users then you can now try this Android Marshmallow ROM on your device.This ROM is developed by a Senior Xda member TheStrix. Don’t worry just follow the simple and easy step by step guide on How to safely Download & Install CM13 Rom On Xiaomi Redmi 1S Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Remember this is the first release of this unofficial CM 13 ROM for Redmi 1s so there are few bugs present and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.Below we share some Bugs:
More Redmi 1S Guides:
- RIL (msim with working data!)
- SD Card
- FM isn’t enabled in this build. CM needs work on it
- SElinux is permissive. Will be solved as time passes
- CM File Manager don’t seem to work properly atm. Install any other file manager from Play Store.
- As this is an early marshmallow build, many apps seems not functioning well with mm. It’s app issue.
→For more details on this ROM visit this official Xda post
Below is the guide to Safely Download & Install CM13 Rom On Xiaomi Redmi 1S Android 6.0 Marshmallow
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Redmi 1S while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Only for Redmi 1S.So Don’t try on other variants.
- Custom recovery (I recommend TWRP).
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your Device.If you don’t have TWRP recovery On your phone then follow this guide to install TWRP–>>How to Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi 1S
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
If you want to try this ROM then Follow the guide below on How to safely Download & Install CM13 Rom On Xiaomi Redmi 1S Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Download the Cm13 ROM Redmi 1S
How to safely Download & Install CM13 Rom On Xiaomi Redmi 1S Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Step By Step Guide
- First Of all, Download the CM 13 ROM for LG G3 and Gapps file from above links
- Then Connect your device to PC and transfer the ROM and Gapps file to it.Disconnect the device then. Remember the location of the files on device.
- After that Boot, your Redmi 1S into recovery mode. If you are rooted, you can use Quick Boot app from play store.
- Once in TWRP follow this guide to safely Install CM13 Rom for Xiaomi Redmi 1S Android 6.0 Marshmallow–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
Done!!! Now your Redmi 1s Should have Android Marshmallow 6.0 CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM 13
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.