The First unofficial CyanogenMod 14 a.k.a CM14 makes its way to OnePlus 3.This article will guide you On How to Download & Flash/ Install CM14 Nougat ROM On OnePlus 3 Android 7.0.It is a very easy, safe and simple process.Just follow the given steps to update your OnePlus 3 to latest Android 7.0 Nougat via Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 Custom ROM.
This is really a great news for all OnePlus 3 users.I think OnePlus 3 becomes the 2nd device to get unofficial CyanogenMod 14 ROM after the OnePlus X.The ROM is not perfect and full of bugs and can’t be used as daily driver. But if you own a OnePlus 3 and want to experience the latest android 7.0 Nougat then you can flash the CM14 ROM via custom recovery to get latest Android 7.0 Nougat on your device.
As I stated before, It is an unofficial ROM.It is posted On Xda by HatRiGt, Senior Member In Xda.The ROM is it is in its alpha stage and has loads of bugs.This is the first release of this unofficial CM14 ROM For the OnePlus 3 and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.For Bugs list and more info on this ROM, check out this official Xda Post.Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install CM14 Nougat ROM On OnePlus 3 Android 7.0
This ROM is not developed by team CM but based latest Android 7.0 Nougat.It is a very clean ROM close to stock ROM with some extra useful features like other CM ROMs.Remember, this ROM can’t be used as a daily driver.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM14 Nougat ROM On OnePlus 3 Android 7.0 (Unofficial )
Supported Devices: This guide is only for OnePlus 3. So don’t try on other Devices
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
→Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus 3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.Guide : How to Install Twrp Recovery in Oneplus 3
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
→ Safely Flash CM14 Nougat ROM On OnePlus 3 Android 7.0
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL CM14 Nougat ROM On OnePlus 3 Android 7.0 (UNOFFICIAL / OFFICIAL )
Step By Step Guide
*First read Pre-Requirement section carefully, then follow the given steps to Flash Unofficial CM14 Nougat ROM On OnePlus 3 Android 7.0.
- Download both Un-Official CM14 For OnePlus 3 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next, Connect your OP3 to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your OnePlus 3
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM14 Nougat ROM On OnePlus 3 Android 7.0. –>>How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via Custom Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 14 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM14
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.