Steps To Install LG X Power Stock ROM (Firmware) [Back To Stock Rom]: All the Android smartphones come with a locked bootloader and most of the OEM smartphones warranty will be void if device bootloader is unlocked.Unlocking the bootloader on the LG device is extremely easy that you don’t have to request any code to unlock the bootloader.As I mentioned before rooting an Android device will allow users to use the device to its full potential but there are few drawbacks like you will lose the warranty and there is always a chance of bricking the device.But by flashing back the stock ROM, you can fix all these issues and will get the warranty back.
LG X Power was released in June 2016.It is an entry-level Android Smartphone with some decent specifications.The phone comes equipped with a 5.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels at a PPI of 277 pixels per inch.It is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 SoC coupled with 2GB of RAM.It has 16GB of internal storage (expandable up to 32GB via a microSD).The LG X Power sports a 13-megapixel rear and a 5-megapixel front camera.It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow and houses a 4100mAh removable battery.
Install Stock ROM On LG X Power (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device.You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware.If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that.You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your LG X Power.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade LG X Power.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on LG X Power.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help about any problems within our reach
- LG USB drivers should be installed on your PC
- This is Only For LG G4 US Cellular US991
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
REQUIRED KDZ FILES
- Download the Stock Firmware From here (Choose according to region)
Steps to Download and Install LG X Power Stock ROM
- Download and Install LG Flash tool on your PC (download section above)
- Download LG X Power Stock ROM
- Now Boot your device into the download mode, you can do by pressing and holding Volume down button while connecting it to PC using USB cable.
- Now Open Lg Flash tool on your PC (tapping LGFlashtool2014.exe)
- Once launched, Choose CDMA type from the menu
- Go to “Select Kdz file”, find and locate the downloaded firmware file. (Stock ROM)
- Then just select normal Flash and don’t do any other changes
- Click ‘start’ to begin the Flashing process. It will take some time so wait till the process is completed
- Once Flashing done, your device should be unbricked and you should have the stock ROM / Firmware on your device.
If you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask in the comment section. 🙂