Download and Install LineageOS 15.0 On ZTE Nubia Z9 Max (Nx510J) | Android 8.0 Oreo: Google has released the latest Android Oreo 8.0 last month and since then new custom ROMs are releasing for various devices and now ZTE Z9 Max has received an unofficial build of LineageOs 15.0 which is based On Android 8.0 Oreo and thanks to that users can easily Update ZTE Nubia Z9 Max to Android 8.0 Oreo by installing an unofficial Lineage OS 15 ROM
ZTE uses a skinned version of Android like other manufacturers which makes the phone slower and if you are a stock android fan then LineageOS which is previously known as CyanogenMod is the only way to go with.ZTE has not announced which devices are going to get the Android Oreo Update Officially.You can check out our post > List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update | Android Oreo
LineageOS is now the most used Custom ROM available for Android.It was previously known as CyanogenMod.LineageOS 15 comes with all the Android Oreo features with some extra customization options.The Unofficial Lineage OS 15 for ZTE Z9 Max is now available for download and here we will be sharing a link to Download Lineage OS 15 For ZTE Nubia Z9 Max
Lineage OS 15 or CyanogenMod 15 (CM15) for ZTE Z9 Max is currently in its development stage so there may be few bugs present but the bugs will be fixed in coming days by the developers.Follow the guide given below to Install LineageOS 15.0 On ZTE Nubia Z9 Max | Android 8.0 Oreo
Check Out Our Full ROM List > Full List Of Best Custom ROMs For ZTE Nubia Z9 Max | Oreo and Nougat ROMs
- This ROM is work on ZTE Z9 Max only. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- LineageOS 15.0 for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
How To Install LineageOS 15.0 On ZTE Nubia Z9 Max | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the file from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded file to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.