Great News for Huawei P8 Lite B562 owners/users as Marshmallow firmware has been released for Huawei P8 Lite B562 with many amazing and different features.The good news is that we have the full firmware file which you can download.Today in this guide you will be able to learn How to Download and Install Huawei P8 Lite B562 Marshmallow Firmware [Middle East] [ALE L21].It has many new and different features So we recommend you to Install Huawei P8 Lite B562 Marshmallow Firmware on Huawei P8 Lite this update is out for Dual Sim Middle east variant ALE-L21. (Install Marshmallow Firmware on Huawei P8 Lite)
The Update is based on Marshmallow btw this update is so late but don’t worry at least you can enjoy all new features of official marshmallow this update is rolling out via OTA (Over-The-Air) and the size of the update file is 1.5 GB. this update may wipe your SD Card so it is highly recommended to backup your important data. (Install Marshmallow Firmware on Huawei P8 Lite)
Now If you are from middle east then you may have received the update.If there is no update on your device you can wait for the update to come or you can follow our guide to safely Download and Install Huawei P8 Lite B562 Marshmallow Firmware [Middle East] [ALE L21]
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your Device while following this tutorial, Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is for the Huawei P8 Lite ALE- L21
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Follow all the steps correctly or you may brick your device.
How To Flash/Install Huawei P8 Lite B562 Marshmallow Firmware [Middle East] [ALE L21]
- First of all download the update file from above
- Now paste the file in your mobile’s SD card or in the root of your internal storage
- Name the file to Update.zip
- Now go to you mobile Setting > System update and tap on menu button
- Now select the local update then it will start the installation process
- Done !
You have successfully installed Marshmallow firmware on Huawei P8 Lite.If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below 🙂