Guide: How to Manually Update Samsung Galaxy On7 to Marshmallow 6.0.1.Download & Install Official Marshmallow 6.0.1 On Samsung Galaxy On7 SM-G600F.
Samsung has started rolling out the much-awaited Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware OTA Update for Samsung Galaxy On7 G600F.This is a great new for all Galaxy On Series users.Previously Samsung has Updated its Galaxy A series devices and Galaxy J-series devices to official Marshmallow 6.0.1.This update is available via OTA (Over-the-air).You can manually check for the marshmallow update from the setting app itself
Galaxy On7 is a mid range android smartphone which was launched in October 2015.It comes with the 5.0.2 Version out of the box then it was updated to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and now it is getting the latest Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Update which is a great news.
The Marshmallow update is available via OTA (Over-the-Air).The OTA Firmware file is around 1.39GB in size.This update is only for SM-A600F variant so don’t try on other models.Thanks to androidinfotech.com, now we got the OTA Update file (.tar).You can download the OTA Update file from the download section and Update Samsung Galaxy On7 to Marshmallow Manually by flashing the Firmware file using Odin Flash tool.Don’t worry we are sharing step by step guide to Install Official Marshmallow 6.0.1 On Samsung Galaxy On7 SM-G600F
The Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Official Update For Samsung Galaxy On7 SM-G600F is very stable with minor bugs.You can use this as your daily driver.It comes with loads of extra useful features, security and stability updates.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.This update comes with loads of bug fixes.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy On7 SM-G600F.We will update this post once we have Marshmallow firmware file for other’s model.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy On7 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Download & Install Galaxy USB drivers on your computer,
- Enable USB debugging on your Galaxy On7 smartphone.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging
- Take a backup of your apps & data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
Download Samsung Galaxy On7 SM-G600F Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OTA Update
Download Odin3 v3.11.1
Download and install the Odin on your PC
HOW TO MANUALLY INSTALL OFFICIAL MARSHMALLOW 6.0.1 ON SAMSUNG GALAXY On7
Step By step Guide:
- First, read the Pre-requirements section carefully.
- Download the Stock Firmware from the download section above and remember the location
Now Follow the guide to flash the firmware >> How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment section.Thanks. 🙂