How to manually Install Oxygen OS 2.1.1 Update On OnePlus 2
Simple step by step guide to update OnePlus 2 to OxygenOs 2.1.1
If you are a OnePlus 2 user then there is a new OxygenOs build available for your phone.OxygenOS 2.1.1 OTA update in now available for the Oneplus 2 Android smartphone users, The new OTA update comes with lots of bug fixes like Improvements to fingerprint recognition accuracy, camera preview UX improvements, Stability improvements to the front facing camera and lots more.
If you want to manually Install Oxygen OS 2.1.1 Update On OnePlus 2 then just follow the simple step by step Guide.
The process is very simple and the update is only for the OnePlus 2 model. So do check the model of your phone before applying this method and don’t try this on another android device.
Latest Update is now available to download and Flash Manually guide link is below
Install Oxygen OS 2.1.1 Update On OnePlus 2
- Related Post:INSTALL OXYGEN OS 2.0.2 UPDATE ON ONEPLUS 2
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
How to Install Oxygen OS 2.1.1 Update On OnePlus 2 Manually
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus 2 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
How to Install Oxygen OS 2.1.1 Update On OnePlus 2 Manually:
Safe and Easy Step By Step Guide
- First download the Oxygen OS 2.1.1 OTA zip file from the above link.
- Now move the downloaded zip file to your phone internal memory via USB-C cable comes with OnePlus 2(Highly recommend)
- Then boot your Oneplus 2 in recovery mode.(Switch off your OnePlus 2 and then just holdVolume up button, and then press the power button once, and you shall see the stock recovery on your Android Phone
- Now your phone will boot in recovery mode. From here select “Apply Update” and browse the ZIP file which you transferred to your phone.
- Then the flashing process will start on your Oneplus 2 and this will take some time.So don’t panic
- Once the process is completed go back and reboot system.
DONE!!!You have successfully Installed Oxygen OS 2.1.1 Update On OnePlus 2.To check the Oxygen Os Version go to the setting and check the android version and Oxygen Os version.