Download/Install Resurrection Remix Oreo On Moto G3 Turbo (Android 8.1 Oreo): Did you know that a rooted device has the potential to be 10 times more powerful than the same unrooted device? It’s unbelievable, right? Rooting a device gives you an abundance of options to tinker with the settings, play with the interface, and most importantly install custom ROMs. Custom ROMs make your device much more flexible and gives you total control over your device. Today, in this post, we are going to discuss rooting and custom ROMs. We will also be sharing with you how you can easily install Resurrection Remix Oreo on your Moto G3 Turbo. This new custom ROM is based on the Android 8.1 Oreo source code and it comes with not only the features of the stock ROM but also a lot of additional features as well.
Moto G series is one of the best series of smartphones in the recent years. Time after time it has added some exciting devices which come with the latest technology. The Moto G3 Turbo comes with a 5.0-inch IPS LCD display screen with HD resolution of 1280x720p, a Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core processor, Adreno 405 GPU, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage capacity, and a non-removable 2470mAh Li-Ion battery. It runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware (upgradable to 6.0 Marshmallow), and its other features include a 13.0 MP primary camera, a 5.0 MP rear camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, GLONASS, Accelerometer, and more.
I’m sure you will find a lot of guides on the internet that will tell you how to install custom ROMs but instead, they’ll get you confused over this topic. However, this is not the problem you will be facing in this guide. In this post, we will be giving you all the basic information about rooting, custom ROMs, its benefits, and more. After that, we will be giving you an elaborate instruction manual to help you install a custom ROM on your Moto G3 Turbo.
What is Custom ROMs On Android?
- 1 What is Custom ROMs On Android?
- 2 Benefits Of Custom ROMs
- 3 Pre-Requirements
- 4 Disclaimer
- 5 Download Resurrection Remix For Moto G3 Turbo (Resurrection Remix v6.0.0)
- 6 Steps To Install Resurrection Remix On Moto G3 Turbo | Android 8.1 Oreo Update (RR v6.0.0)
- 7 Share this:
Custom ROMs are based on Official Android source codes which are customized or developed by developers or a community of developers. Custom ROMs come with loads of extra customizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers. Remember, Custom ROMs are not provided by Google or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
Benefits Of Custom ROMs
1) Vanilla Android (Pixel Style)
Most Of the AOSP Based Custom ROMs are bloatware free and have very close to the stock look and feel which makes them super snappy. These ROMs are very optimized for battery and performance.
2) Root Access
Most of the Custom ROMs are pre-rooted. The process of gaining full admin control of the Android device is called Rooting On Android. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device. You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 8.0 Oreo) On old device by installing third party ROMs Resurrection Remix or LineageOS 15.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. You can hibernate any app you want. You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
3) Regular Updates
Most of the Android smartphone manufacturer provides 2-year software support and after that, the devices won’t get any official update. In that case, users have to fully depend on Custom ROMs to test the latest Android on their devices.
Most of the developers of the Custom ROMs provide a 4)regular update which is one of the best things about Custom ROMs.
Android is famous for Customization and Custom ROMs take this to another level. Unlike Stock vanilla android Custom ROMs come with various customization options. We are sharing few of them below
- Users can enable or disable navigation bar
- Users can customize navigation bar and Status bar icons
- Some Custom ROMs come with different MODs
- Some Custom ROMs come with Custom Kernels which allow users to Overclock or underclock the CPU and GPU.
- Some Custom ROMs come with support for Third party themes
5) Battery and Performance
Most Of the Custom ROMs are very close to stock vanilla android in look. The Custom ROMs are very optimized which results in better battery life and smooth performance.
- [Download Links Added] Official Resurrection Remix Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Resurrection Remix On Moto G3 Turbo.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
Download Resurrection Remix For Moto G3 Turbo (Resurrection Remix v6.0.0)
- Download The ROM | Credit: Innfinite4evr
- Download Official GApps For Official Resurrection Remix
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 (If you want root access)
Steps To Install Resurrection Remix On Moto G3 Turbo | Android 8.1 Oreo Update (RR v6.0.0)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into the latest Android
If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.
Note: Image used in this post is the property of respective owner.We don’t own this