Guide: How to Install Stock Firmware On OnePlus Devices using stock recovery.Step by step guide to safely flash Stock OnePlus ROMs.Manually Update your OnePlus device to latest OTA Firmware Update.
OnePlus devices are one of the most used android phones.OnePlus offers high-end specs in a very budget friendly price which makes these devices “The Flagship Killers”.OnePlus devices are just like nexus devices.OnePlus devices don’t come with bloatware which is great.Those are developer friendly that means there are many ROMs, kernels, MODs available for the OnePlus devices.
OnePlus recently launched its 4th phone which is OnePlus 3, flagship of 2016.Now there are 4 OnePlus devices Oneplus One, OnePlus 2, OnePlus X and OnePlus 3.OnePlus is also good at releasing latest update for its devices.OnePlus devices come with OnePlus’s own “OxygenOS”.The latest One is OxygenOS 3.1.2 On OnePlus 3.Team CyanogenMOD also release a special “CyanogenOS” for OnePlus devices as OnePlus One came with CyanogenOS.
If you have a OnePlus device and you want to update it to the latest OTA Firmware Update, then you are at the right place.Here we are going to share a detailed step by step guide on How to Install Stock Firmware On OnePlus Devices using stock recovery.This is only for OnePlus devices running stock ROM and recovery.If your Oneplus device is on custom recovery then, first flash the stock ROM and recovery.Follow the given steps to Flash Stock Firmware On OnePlus Devices using stock recovery.
You only are responsible for your device. We at rootmygalaxy.net won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
- This guide is only for OnePlus devices.
- Take a proper backup of your apps and data.
- For nonrooted users > How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- For rooted users having TWRP recovery > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
How to Flash Stock Firmware On OnePlus Devices using stock recovery
(This is only for the stock recovery, so make sure your device has stock recovery)
- Download the right Stock ROM file according to your device’s model number
- Connect your device to PC and transfer the file to internal memory of your device
- Now boot in recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Once you are in stock recovery, select the English Language.
- Then select “Install from Local” and browse the ZIP file that you save on your phone in step 2
- Select the Zip file and click on Install.The installation will start.
- Once the flashing is completed, reboot your OnPlus device.
- Done!!!! Your Oneplus should now have the Updated Stock ROM.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂