Looking for Systemless Xposed?If your answer is yes then you are at the right place.This guide will help you to Install Systemless Xposed with Magisk on Android Devices.We will be sharing required files as well as a very simple and easy guide.
Xposed is the most used MOD on android.The best thing about android is Customization.Many android users root their devices to install customROMs so that they can get the extra features which the stock ROM doesn’t have.But you can get all the features and many other on the stock vanilla ROM with Xposed Framework.
As you guys know with every update it becomes harder and harder to keep Xposed compatible with the latest Android as google changes the system files with every android update.
After Google’s Android 6.0 Marshmallow update, it becomes impossible to root any android device without changing the SELinux policy to permissive mode.So to root android marshmallow devices, a new rooting method called systemless root emerged
With systemless root, users can easily root their android devices without changing the system files.This is the most secured rooting method for android right now.But the bad news is that Xposed didn’t work with systemless root as it needs system files to be modified.
Very special thanks to developer topjohnwu over at xda for releasing Magisk systemless interface for Android devices.This can layer any custom MOD over a systemless interface without changing the system files and so users can now install Xposed on the systemless root.Follow this guide to Install Systemless Xposed with Magisk on Android Devices
Note: You need to install the Magisk interface first, in order to install systemless Xposed with Magisk
Systemless Xposed framework
How to Install Systemless Xposed with Magisk on Android Devices
- First, Install Magick systemless interface on your android device
- Get systemless root with Magisk .
- Then download and transfer the latest material designed Xposed installer APK and systemless Xposed framework Zip to your device (Only which is compatible with your device)
- Now install the material designed Xposed installer APK on your android
- Reboot your device to the custom recovery.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now flash the Systemless Xposed with Magisk on Android from the recovery’s install section
- Once the installation is completed, reboot your device
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below. 🙂