A Detailed Guide To Safely Install TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F: Hello Guys, we have a great news for all Galaxy J7 Prime users.Now a working TWRP recovery is available for the device which means Galaxy J7 can now be rooted easily.We will be sharing a step by step guide below to root galaxy J7 Prime running Android 6.0.1 marshmallow using Odin flash tool.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime was launched in September 2016 and came with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.The phone features a large 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 401 pixels per inch. The device is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.It sports a 13-megapixel primary camera and 8-megapixel front selfies shooter.Now follow the guide below to Root Galaxy J7 Prime On Android Marshmallow and Install TWRP Recovery
In order to root the device, first, you have to install a custom recovery like TWRP via Odin flash tool.Once TWRP is installed on your Galaxy device, you can easily flash the latest version of SuperSu to get root access.Don’t worry we will be sharing a detailed guide to safely Root Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F and Install TWRP
Now, there are many advantages of a phone like the Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F which has an openable bootloader which means that the smartphone can be rooted easily and the TWRP recovery or any custom recovery can be installed on your phone. Now, we have attached a method below so that you can install TWRP recovery on Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F and root it by installing SuperSu root pack
Also, if you install TWRP recovery on your smartphone then you can also root your smartphone and then you can install any other ROM as well. Now, you should follow this guide properly for a successful installation of recovery on your phone.
You need a computer in order to flash the TWRP recovery on your device. Once the installation process is complete, you can follow the below step by step instructions to download and flash the superSU zip file or latest Magisk on your to grant the root permissions to your device. Follow the guide carefully and make sure to a complete backup before you proceed.
In order to root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F and install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F you have to follow the steps written below carefully, But before proceeding to follow this guide read the points given below carefully
If you are new to TWRP recovery and rooting then here we first share some facts about Android rooting.
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
- 1 What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
- 2 What Is TWRP Recovery and Some of its benefits?
- 3 Warning
- 4 Pre-Requisites
- 5 Downloads
- 6 How to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F and Install TWRP Recovery
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
What Is TWRP Recovery and Some of its benefits?
TWRP is a custom recovery for Android.It is the most popular Android custom recovery.It replaces the stock recovery On Android devices.It comes with many extra features compared to the stock recovery.It needs the bootoader to be unlocked.If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot.Some devices like Xiaomi and Huawei phones need a unlock code.
- Download Moto AIO Tool: Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool : Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Devices
Some Of the benefits Of Having TWRP Recovery
- Users Can Install Custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel via TWRP recovery
- Users can flash system image (.img) file via TWRP recovery.
- You can flash modding zip files
- It is being used to install Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Users can root by flashing magisk via TWRP recovery
- You can create nandroid backup via TWRP
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- You can flash Custom Kernel To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data via TWRP recovery.
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F: TWRP Recovery 22.214.171.124. (credit: Androidinfotech)
- Download ODIN 3
- Download Super Su (Rooting directory)
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F and Install TWRP Recovery
If you want to root your device then you have to install TWRP via Odin then you can flash the SuperSu to get root access.
Installing TWRP On Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F
- Download & install Odin Flash tool on your PC
- Make Sure Samsung USB Drivers are installed on your PC.
- Download the TWRP File For your device from the download section above (Download according to your model)
- Now Follow this guide to Flash TWRP Recovery OnGalaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F >
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu (Root Galaxy J7 Prime )
- Download the latest SuperSu.zip
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk (Root Galaxy J7 Prime )
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!!