Guide: How to safely Install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy A9 Pro.Now users can root the latest Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A910F and A910FD models.Follow the given steps to get root access on your Galaxy A9 Pro.
Samsung launched Galaxy A9 Pro a few months back in Malaysia region and it is high-end device having some top notch specifications and features.Many people have bought the device and using this as their daily drivers and many of them are searching for root.But now they can root Galaxy A9 Pro.
Thanks to Developer ashyx over at Xda who has shared a test build of TWRP recovery for Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A910F and A910FD models.That means users can now install this TWRP recovery on Galaxy A 9 Pro and after that they can flash the supersu root file to get root access on Samsung Galaxy A 9 Pro.
If anythings goes wrong while flashing the TWRP file (Bootloop or bricked), just flash the stock ROM back using Odin flash tool to fix your device.We previously have shared Download Stock Android Marshmallow Firmware for Galaxy A9 Pro 2016[icon name=”external-link” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for anything happened to your device.So do it at your own risk
DEVICE THAT IS SUPPORTED
- According to the dev: Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A910F and A910FD models
- Download the right file according to your device model number
Follow the guide below to Safely Install TWRP & Root Galaxy J5 on Marshmallow 6.0.1 Update
- Make sure your device has more than 40% battery
- Device Must be running on Marshmallow official firmware
- First, download Galaxy USB drivers on your computer,
- Then enable USB debugging on your Galaxy A9 Pro smartphone, go to settings.Guide >> How to Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging
Download Galaxy A9 Pro TWRP recovery
[icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download Galaxy A9 Pro (A910F/FD) TWRP Recovery
Odin Software Download Odin 3.11
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy A9 Pro ON MARSHMALLOW ANDROID 6.0.1
First, Read the Pre-requirement section carefully
- Download the TWRP file and remember the location where you saved it.
- Now Download Odin Flash tool from the download section and install it on your computer.
- Next, follow this guide to Flash TWRP On Galaxy A9 Pro using Odin Flash tool How to Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Devices Using Odin
- Now reboot your device and download the SuperSu file from the download section and transfer it to the internal memory of your Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery
- Follow the guide to Flash SuperSu.zip file using TWRP recovery to Root Galaxy A9 Pro on Marshmallow Android 6.0.1 How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
- Done!!! Now reboot your device and enjoy playing rooted phone. 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.