In this guide you will learn How To Install TWRP Recovery & Root LeEco Le 1s x507.It is a very simple and easy process.We will be using a Windows PC and som,e ADB & Fastboot commands to unlock the bootloader of LeEco Le 1s x507.Just follow the steps given below to Safely Root LeEco Le 1s x507 and Install TWRP recovery.
First you have to unlock the bootloader of LeTv LeEco Le 1s x507 then you can Install TWRP recovery On LeEco Le 1s x507 and in the final step you can flash the SuperSu root pack via TWRP recovery to get root access on LeEco Le 1s x507
Remember this guide is for LeEco Le 1s x507 running stock Android Lollipop Firmeware.If you are running any other 3rd party Custom ROM then this method may not work on your device.
If you have Letv Le 1 Pro then follow this guide > How To Install TWRP Recovery & Root Letv Le 1 Pro
First We have to Unlock the Bootloader LeEco Le 1s x507.We will be using ADB & Fastboot command to Unlock the bootloader of the device.
How to unlock bootloader of LeEco Le 1s x507
First Install ADB & fastboot driver in your PC .Guide > Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows
- Now Enable Developer option.Go to Settings –> About phone –> tap Build number seven times to enable “Developer options”.
- Next, connect your device with your PC
- Open ADB & fastboot folder that you have extracted.
- Now Open Command window from the ADB Folder.To Do So Hold the shift key and right click on the mouse the in any blank space in that folder you will see open command window here click on that.
- Now Issue Followuing command in the black window.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now you device will reboot into bootloader.
- Now type the issue the following command in the command window to unlock the boot loader of LeEco Le 1S.
fastboot oem unlock
- Done !! you just successfully unlocked bootloader of your device
- Now restart your device by typing following command ,
Now Follow the next step to Install TWRP Recovery On LeEco Le 1s x507
How To Install TWRP Recovery On LeEco Le 1s x507
- Now Open Sp Flash Tool and then select scatter file which you will find in the same folder
- Then Select user data & untick recovery.img from the tool.
- Next go to download agent and select DA_PL.bin & the Select Download >> Start
- Now Connect your device to PC while your device is in flash mode (Bootloader Mode).Then wait for the process to finish.
- Once the process is completed, reboot your device
- Donee!! You have installed TWRP On your device
Now you can Root LeEco Le 1s x507 by flashing the SuperSu File using TWRP recovery
How to Safely Root LeEco Le 1s x507 Via SuperSu
- Download the SuperSu.zip root file and put it in internal memory of your device
- Boot your device into TWRP recoveery mode (Just switch off your device and the press volume down and power button simultaneously for 5 sec and then leave it to boot into recovery mode)
- Now follow the guide to Flash SuperSu Via TWRP to root your LeEco Le 1s x507.Guide > How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
- Done!!!Your device is now rooted
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.