If you are looking for the working guide to Install TWRP Recovery and root LG G6 H870 then today you are at the right place. Today in this guide we gonna show you How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root LG G6 H870. Rooting any Android device and installing TWRP Recovery in it is very easy all you have to do is follow any working guide like this one. Nowadays, every Android users install TWRP recovery and root their device just to enjoy additional features which they get after rooting.
The Process is quite simple all you have to do is first install TWRP recovery and then flash the SuperSu file, don’t worry we have shared everything below. You can install TWRP recovery by entering some simple commands and then get root access on your device by flashing the SuperSu root package via TWRP recovery.
Before installing TWRP recovery and rooting your LG G6 make sure that your device’s bootloader is unlocked. We have created a separate guide for this if you haven’t unlocked the bootloader yet then don’t worry move over to this guide and unlock the bootloader of your LG G6 -> How to Unlock Bootloader of LG G6 H870 (Official)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your LG G6 H870 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- The Bootloader must be unlocked.
- Take a backup of your important data
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your PC .Guide > Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows
- Now Enable Developer option.Go to Settings –> About phone –> tap Build number seven times to enable “Developer options”
How To Install TWRP Recovery & Root LG G6 H870
Read the Pre-Requirements
- First Download TWRP Recovery for LG G6 H870
Follow this guide to Install TWRP Recovery On LG G6 H870 using Fastboot commands.Guide > How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot On Any Android Device
Now you can Root LG G6 H870 by flashing the SuperSu File using TWRP recovery
How to Safely Root LG G6 H870
- Download the SuperSu.zip root file and put it in internal memory of your device
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery mode (Just switch off your device and the press volume down and power button simultaneously for 5 sec and then leave it to boot into recovery mode)
- Now follow the guide to Flash SuperSu Via TWRP to root your LG G6 H870.Guide > How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
- Done!!!Your device is now rooted
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.